Sunday, March 11, 2012

In the words of the famous Yoda

"Do or do not. There is no try."

So I have made a list with all the things I need to do (paint trim, touch up paint, etc.) and some things I want to do (create art, add rug, etc.) for each room as well as back yard and front yard and added a check box at the end of the line to get me going again on those many little projects before all of my spare time gets swallowed up again. It also helps the husband to see all the points on the "honey, let's do" list spelled out and ready to pick from.

I'm usually not big into lists but this time I think we really need one or else we're going to loose track and big time momentum. It was definitely easier to get things accomplished when we weren't living in the Ugly Duckling but just made time, every day, to stop by to paint and prep and prime and fix and beautify than now were life tends to get the better of us most of the time. This weekend, I got to check off three boxes already and boy, did that feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment