Monday, November 28, 2011

Quick check-in

Well, that was a grrrreat four day weekend (in the US courtesy of Thanksgiving)!

The turkey was delicious as was the rest of the meal!
There are plenty of left-overs!
The company was delightful!
Naptime was fabulous!

With Thanksgiving under the ...ahem, belt, we're now headed full-steam for Christmas. I already whipped up our advent wreath just in time for this past Sunday and the first garland along with little lights went up as well. Pictures to follow shortly!

I also got to enjoy some girl-friend-time with my friend Cheryl at the "Christmas Made in the South" Craft Fair this past weekend and I'm planning on sharing some impressions from there as well so stay tuned!

In the meantime, check out the new tab at the top called "Before & Happily After". This will be the place I'm going to showcase our "Befores" and "Afters" because they are oh so good for the soul.

Be back later!
-Micha

No comments:

Post a Comment