Tuesday, January 4, 2011

DIYDiva to the rescue

When I first discovered the world of home decorating and home renovating blogs I was (and still am) amazed by the creativity, skill and talent all around me. Enthused and inspired I started to tackle project after project turning our ho-hum rental into a much cozier nest than it had been before 'meeting' all of these fantastic women and men. Then we embarked on our adventure to find our own fixer-upper to love on and I love bumbling about the blogs learning about other's trials and triumphs.

Then I discovered blog giveaways and fab freebies and while I'm usually too shy to participate in these (plus I usually never win anything that's lottery-style) I did gather all my courage and left a "me, me, me" entry at Kit's DIYDiva.net blog when she had her True Value Give Away last week.
And I won! Little me won!

So here's a big THANK YOU to Kit for hosting the give away and to True Value for generously providing gift cards to DIY crazy bloggers :o) You are so very appriciated and the gift card will sure come in handy ... soon! *keeps fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment