Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cue Cricket Chirp

It's been a week since my last update and I'm sure at least some of you are wondering if this time I fell off of the face of the earth for real.
Nuh-uh.
Still here.
Chipping away at "The List".

I just don't know how many more times I can write about painting trim without losing the last shreds of my sanity.

Suffice it to say, when not taking care of business at work and home, chauffeuring Little Man to his activities, taking the puppy to puppy class, hosting an Easter Party for the German playgroup and getting the kitty spayed, I've been painting trim.

Business as usual.

It's coming along tho', and that's a good thing because it means that soon, soon, VERY soon I'll have more time for funner projects.

You know, like a kitchen seating area or even a back splash. Some updated lighting and maybe new pillows and curtains. Or going stencil crazy in the guest bedroom.

Just get over and done with the whole %$#@%*& trim painting business...

Bleh.

I'm telling you, the next time we're buying a house the No. 1 selling feature will be trim that doesn't need painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment