Monday, April 25, 2011

Show me ... The hole in the wall!

You would think that after scraping, patching, priming and painting foot after foot of trim I'd be more than just sick and tired of trim.

How is that a certain piece of trim gets me all giddy with excitement? Let me show you!



[All chunky goodness!]


8 (!) pieces put together create the trim you see in this close up. No, it's not primed or painted yet but since it's brandnew I won't have to scrape and patch it. Thank God for small blessings. And it's oh so pretty!

Look!

Ta-da! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this is the arch way to our living room aka "the hole in the wall". Now it's an Arch Way with a beautifully chunky presence just the way it's supposed to be.



[Before/ in-progress]

Much much better, don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment