Thursday, July 21, 2011

The eagle has landed!

Don't you love it when the Fedex or UPS truck pulls up in front of your house? We've had the same UPS driver for the past 7 years, and we're pretty friendly with each other. The Fedex truck we see less often, so there's no personal relationship just yet but the excitement was all the same when it stopped and the driver got out carrying a large box!

[Ohh, the suspense! Eeet ees killing meee ...]

I don't know about you but if it's a package at work, I pull open the little clear plastic pouch for the packing slip first. If it's personal, I can't hold back and tear right into the box and the packing slip can wait. Expecting a sink and a faucet - two items that tend to get packed in rather large boxes with plenty of stuffing material - I was curious which eagle had landed first.

Woot! It's our sink!

[My precious ....!]

Guess I better get going on refinishing the dresser we have found for our vanity, hm?

No comments:

Post a Comment